Hope Primary School is proud of its uniform; we expect the children to come to school looking smart, comfortable and ready to work and play. The clothes they wear should be appropriate and suitable for this.
We have two suppliers, My Clothing and Schooltrends which both offer online ordering.
My Clothing - Hope Primary Uniform or School Trends online- Hope Primary
There are no minimum order quantities and your uniform will be delivered directly to your chosen address. As well as our approved decorated school uniform, you are also able to order plain items such as trousers, skirts and shirts. If you wish to purchase Book Bags and PE Bags these are available from the school office at £2.00 each. Other ordering information including sizes, delivery information and the returns procedure is also available online.
- Blue or white polo shirt, with or without the school logo
- Navy blue jumper or cardigan, with or without the school logo
- Navy, black or grey trousers, shorts, skirts or pinafore dress. They should be plain fabric; denim is not allowed. Shorts should be formal, appropriate for school and should be just above the knee or knee length.
- Blue and white gingham dress
- Socks and tights should be plain black, navy, white or grey.
- Plain black shoes, boots or trainers; these must have black soles and no coloured logos or emblems.
- In summer, sandals may be worn but they must be robust and supportive walking sandals (no crocs, flip-flops)
- Sky blue round necked t-shirt with or without logo
- Plain black shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms
- Plimsolls or trainers (these must be different to the school shoes)
- In cold weather a warm jumper (preferably navy) should be worn
- For swimming, the children need a swimming costume, towel and cap General Guidelines
- No nail varnish
- No jewellery except plain studs in the ears (these must be covered for PE)
- Plain watches are allowed (no fitbits etc.)
- Temporary tattoos must be removed before school
- Please send your child with appropriate outdoor wear such as coats suitable for the weather, wellies, sun hats, hats and gloves as required. Wellies must be removed in the corridor and suitable indoor shoes sent to school.
If a child arrives to school wearing inappropriate clothes that do not follow these guidelines, they will be given spare ones from school to change into. These must be washed and returned to school at the earliest opportunity. Parents will be informed by a uniform note being sent home.